TianDe – Marine Collagen Cosmetic Series
TianDe “Marine Collagen” Cosmetic Line is intended for people over the age of 35.
At the core of the “Marine Collagen” cosmetics series is hydrolyzed marine collagen, called the “king of proteins”. This is the type of collagen that resembles the human collagen in its structure the most. Marine collagen (derived from the skin of marine fish and shellfish) is absorbed by human skin cells as “its own”. The process of hydrolysis of collagen makes its absorption even more effective.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen is absorbed by the skin easily and deeply, actively and comprehensively rejuvenates, improves elasticity, moisturizes, regenerates, nourishes, lifts and firms and protects against the negative effects of the sun.
TianDe “Marine Collagen” – On the basis of the series is marine hydrolyzed collagen, it does not only naturally slow down aging, regenerate tissue, but also improves the immune system of the skin and removes toxins.
In addition to the marine hydrolyzed collagen, TianDe “Marine Collagen” series include other valuable components:
- Seaweed – Activates defense mechanisms of the skin, stimulates blood circulation and cell regeneration, regulates acid-base balance and visibly improves skin condition.
- Pearl of the Sea – Contains twenty-two types of amino acids in the basic form to create new, healthy skin cells. Eighteen trace elements of magnesium, calcium, iron, silicon, vitamins B, protein and more. It promotes rapid tissue regeneration and inhibits the ageing process of the cells.
- Hyaluronic acid – Actively moisturizes the skin, promotes a long-term action of biologically active substances contained in the cosmetic product which increases their effectiveness.
- Pro-vitamin B5 – Stimulates the skin renewal process, making it soft and supple.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) – Supports the functions of the skin, accelerates the renewal process: restores elasticity, reduces the depth of wrinkles and has restorative and rejuvenating effects.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Is a powerful antioxidant that slows the ageing process. It protects the skin against the negative influence of the external environment.
- Centella asiatica extract – Contains vitamins A, B ,C, E vitamins, trace elements of magnesium, copper and zinc; tannic substances, sterols and polysaccharides. It stimulates epidermal repair processes, encourages the healing of minor wounds, normalizes water exchange processes of salt and fat and strengthens blood vessels.
- Allantoin – Restores and protects the skin, moisturizes and soothes, making the skin smooth and supple, eliminates flaking and restores a healthy skin color.
- Jojoba oil – Nourishes and moisturizes the skin, improves its elasticity, restores its structure, activates cellular processes and reduces fine wrinkles.
- Marigold extract – Contains large amounts of triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids and carotenoids, as well as the compounds of mucous, bitter compounds, organic acids, phytosterols, malic acid compounds, magnesium, manganese and vitamin C. Works as a moisturizer and restorer, reduces irritation.
- Squalene – An antioxidant that protects the stratum corneum from irritation. Softens, moisturizes and has antibacterial properties. It is also easily absorbed.