Alunite – Natural Veil
Description: A 100% natural product, potassium sulphate – aluminium volcanic origin, which has natural bacteriostatic properties. It is completely safe, hypoallergenic, contains nonchemical additives, it is not fragranced. It has a crystalline structure.
Features: A 100% natural and antibacterial, contains no harmful chemicals, hypoallergenic, it contains no emulsifiers to block pores and sweat glands secretion functions does not contain alcohol, does not cause irritation or allergies, relieves inflammation is odourless and doesn’t have artificial flavours, contains no oil and doesn’t stain clothes can be used by pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with allergies and asthma.
Alunite and Alunite – Difference
TianDe Alunite is basically potassium aluminium sulphate, which is a 100% natural mineral resultant from an igneous rock. It is safe for the body, while synthetic laboratories prepared hydrolyte contains aluminium, which although effective in reducing the amount of sweat, but also for emitting the obstruction caused by the sebaceous gland which may lead to changes in the form of nodules.
How to distinguish them?
1. Flavour – Alunite of the offer TianDe has a sour taste with noticeable bitterness. The latter leaves a bitter, salty taste.
2. Length of effect:
– TianDe Alunite offers a 24hr protection.
– Synthetic products – 4-5h.
Alum TianDe is not artificially coloured, it is odourless and does not leave marks on clothes.
- It kills doors, not only sweat but also onions, garlic or fish from our hands.
- Used as a deodorant kills bacteria that cause body odour while not inhibiting the natural, physiological body functions.
- It’s safe. Does not block the action of sweat glands.
- Copes well with such afflictions as sunburn, bites, irritation after waxing, cuts, allergies, cold sores, inflammation in the form of eczema (dry skin), athlete’s foot and nail.
- It helps to cope with internal conditions such as food poisoning, inflammation of the throat, heartburn, bleeding gums.
- We can use it to disinfect the mezzo roller preparing a suitable solution .
- It is very durable. It might last enough for 1 – 1.5 years
- It is handy, nicely packaged and cleverly secured so easy to have it always with you.
- Mums and dads of toddlers! Appreciate its qualities choosing to for a longer walk, bike ride, etc. with your children.
How to use Alunite
Method of application:
Alunite can be used in two ways. Directly to the skin prior to wetting, or by preparing a solution, which could be used to rinse the; throat, feet (athlete’s foot), you can also enjoy a solution for digestive conditions.
Crystal deodorant; moisten and apply to clean skin in the armpits and soles as you would with any other deodorants. The deodorant can be applied immediately after the morning shower onto wet skin. The crystal surface dissolves in contact with water and covers the skin, protecting it from bacteria – the source of odours. In the daily use of the crystal decreases in volume, but maintain all its properties until complete disappearance of it.
Preparation of the solution:
With the appropriate amount of boiled water, soak a few minutes alum (to get a sour, taste the bitterness). Appropriate as a gargle just ½ cup, soaking feet a little more.
Attention, deodorant does not stop the natural process of sweating but completely eliminates odours. To block sweat glands secretion functions, use an antiperspirant containing aluminium compounds.
- The deodorant can be used after shaving to soothe irritated skin;
- Crystal hazel helps to heal wounds and stop bleeding. Solutions may be used for rinsing, washing inflamed skin and mucous membrane. For example, it can be used as a gargle solution or applied to herpes – it will heal faster.
- Relieves itching, swelling caused by insect bites.
- It can be used to eliminate odours of hands and feet.